- QUANTITATIVE EVALUATION OF GENDER DIFFERENCES, COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT DIFFERENCES AND SOFTWARE EFFECTIVENESS FOR AN ELEMENTARY MATHEMATICS INTELLIGENT TUTORING SYSTEM A Dissertation Presented by IVON M. ARROYO
- Arroyo, I., Murray, T., Woolf, B. P., Beal, C. R. (2003) Further results on gender and cognitive differences in help effectiveness. Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Education. IOS press.
- Arroyo, I., Beck, J. E., Beverly Park Woolf, Beal, C. R., Klaus Schultz. Macroadapting Animalwatch to gender and cognitive differences with respect to hint interactivity and symbolism. Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Intelligent Tutoring Systems. Montreal, Canada. June 2000. pp. 574-583. Published by Springer
- Arroyo, I., Woolf, B.P., Beal, C.R. (2006). Addressing Cognitive Differences and Gender During Problem Solving. International Journal of Technology, Instruction, Cognition and Learning. Vol. 4, pp. 31-63.
- Arroyo, I., Woolf, B.P., Beal, C.R. Murray, T. Gender and Cognitive differences in Help Effectiveness During Problem Solving