- Gouardères, G. Nkambou, R. Woolf, B. P. Toward Learning Grid Infrastructures: An Overview of Research on Grid Learning Services
- Eliot, C. Woolf, B. Lesser, V. Knowledge Extraction for Educational Planning. Workshop on Multi-Agent Architectures Supporting Distributed Learning, at the 10th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Education. San Antonio, TX. (May , 2003)
- Aimeur, E. and Woolf, B.P. Educational Portals: the Case for Artificial Intelligence and Education, in Tatnall, A. (Ed.), Encyclopedia of Portal Technologies and Applications. Idea Group Inc, 2006. Volume 2, pages 737-742.
- Arroyo, I., Woolf, B.P., Beal, C., 2006 Addressing Cognitive Differences and Gender During Problem Solving. Tech., Inst., Cognition and Learning, Vol. 4,
- Arroyo, I., Ferguson, K., Johns, J., Dragon, T., Mehranian, H., Fisher, D., Barto, A., Mahadevan, S. & Woolf, B. (2007). Repairing Disengagement With Non Invasive Interventions. Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Education, Marina del Rey, CA. IOS Press, pp. 195-202.
- Beal, C. R., Walles, R., Arroyo, I., & Woolf, B. P. (2007). On-line tutoring for math achievement testing: A controlled evaluation. Journal of Interactive Online Learning, 6 (1), 43-55.
- ITS06_illdefinedworkshop_DragonWoolf.pdf 6. Dragon, T. and Woolf, B.P. Guidance and Collaboration Strategies in Ill-defined Domains. Workshop on Ill-defined Domains. International Conference on Intelligent Tutoring Systems, Taiwan, July 2006.
- Dragon, T., Arroyo, I.,Woolf, B.P., Burleson, W., el Kaliouby, R. Hoda Eydgahi (2008) Viewing Student Affect and Learning through Classroom Observation and Physical Sensors. International Conference of Intelligent Tutoring System, Montreal, 30.4% acceptance rate.