Key Publications by Beverly Park Woolf
- Woolf, B., Reid, J., Stillings, N., Bruno, M., Murray, D., Reese, P., Peterfreund, A. & Rath, K. A General Platform for Inquiry Learning. Proceedings of the International Conference on Intelligent Tutoring Systems, Biarritz, France, June 2002.
- Woolf, B.P., Murray, T., Marshall, D., Dragon, T., Kohler, K., Mattingly, M., Bruno, M., Murray, D., Sammons, J., Critical Thinking Environments for Science Education. Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on AI and Education, July 2005, Amsterdam.
- Woolf, B., Hart, D., Rees, P., Reid, J., Stillings, N., Bruno, M., Murray, D., Peterfreund, A. Expanding A General Platform for Inquiry Learning. International Conference on Computer Support for Collaborative Learning, Workshop on Learning Environments for Inquiry Skills, Boulder Colorado, January 2002.
- Woolf, B.P., Marshall, D. Mattingly, M. Lewis, J. Wright, S. Jellison, M. Tracking Student Propositions in an Inquiry System
- Woolf, B.P. Reasoning about Teaching and Learning. 10th conference of Spanish Association for Artificial Intelligence (CAEPIA 2003) and the 5th Conference on Technology Transfer (TTIA 2003), San Sebastian, Spain, November 12-14, 2003
- Woolf, B. P. and Hall, W. Multimedia Pedagogues: Interactive Systems for Teaching and Learning IEEE Computer, Special Issue on Multimedia,Vol. 28 (5): 74-80. 1995.
- Woolf, B., Romoser, M., Bergeron, D. and Fisher, D. Tutoring 3-Dimensional Visual Skills: Dynamic Adaptation to Cognitive Level. Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Education, Sydney, Australia, July 2003.
- Woolf, B., Distributed Interactive Learning Environments in A. Taurisson and A. Senteni, (Eds.), Innovations in Knowledge- Based Virtual Education. Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 2005.
- Woolf, B., C. Poli, and I. Grosse, Multimedia Systems and Intelligent Tutors for Teaching Design for Manufacturing. 1997 Frontiers in Education Conference, Pittsburgh, PA, Nov. 1997.