- Arroyo, I. Conejo, R. Guzman, E. Woolf, B.P. An Adaptive Web-based Component for Cognitive Ability Estimation
- Arroyo, I. Beck, J.E. Beal, C. R. Woolf, B.P. Learning within the ZPD with the AnimalWatch intelligent tutoring system AERA 2003 Chicago IL
- QUANTITATIVE EVALUATION OF GENDER DIFFERENCES, COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT DIFFERENCES AND SOFTWARE EFFECTIVENESS FOR AN ELEMENTARY MATHEMATICS INTELLIGENT TUTORING SYSTEM A Dissertation Presented by IVON M. ARROYO
- Arroyo, I., Woolf, B.P., Beal, C.R. (2006). Addressing Cognitive Differences and Gender During Problem Solving. International Journal of Technology, Instruction, Cognition and Learning. Vol. 4, pp. 31-63.
- Arroyo, I., Murray, T., Woolf, B. P., Beal, C. R. (2003) Further results on gender and cognitive differences in help effectiveness. Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Education. IOS press.
- Arroyo, I., Woolf, B., Beal, C.R. (2006). Addressing Cognitive Differences and Gender During Problem Solving. International Journal of Technology, Instruction, Cognition and Learning. Vol. 4, pp. 31-63.
- Arroyo, I., Beck, J. E., Woolf, B. P., and Klaus Schultz. A useful prediction variable for student models: Cognitive Development level. Poster at the Seventh International Conference on User Modeling. Banff, Canada. 1999.
- Arroyo, I. Murray, T. Toward Measuring and Maintaining the Zone of Proximal Development in Adaptive Instructional Systems 2002 International Conference on Intelligent Tutoring Systems
- Eliot, C. Woolf, B.P. Multiple Agents Acting in Parallel within an Intelligent Real-time Tutor AAAI96 Submission
- Arroyo, I. Woolf, B.P. Beal, C.R. Murray, T. Gender and Cognitive differences in Help Effectiveness During Problem Solving